Monday, March 29, 2010

Results

Here's the results. Couldn't get them to format in the blogspot. So here's a couple of screen shots.





Now here's the fun part. This isn't just a questionnaire to figure out what my PCs want, but also a matrix. A matrix of ideas for campaigns. A few linked adventures in an overall game. That's what I'm really going to do with this blog, I'm going to try and fill out the entire thing with ideas. It's going to take a long time. And I might not do it. It's probably several thousand possibilities. Though, someone with better math skills then I could probably answer how many. I'll probably repeat myself. Several times. There's always that. But ideas will flow. Soon I'll start working on it. Then if you want to use any of the kernels I'm dropping, feel free, just let me know what's happening with your version.

No comments:

Post a Comment